Welcome to Allpets Veterinary Hospital
We understand that your pet has become a valued member of your household and its health and well-being are as important as that of everyone in the family. Our team of vets and nurses are dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care and regularly attend continued professional development programmes to keep updated on constant advances in veterinary practice.
Award Winning Veterinary Team
- In November 2008 we were delighted to have received a Highly Commended Veterinary Team Award at The Stronghold National Veterinary Awards – to be commended at a national level was a great achievement and acknowledgement of the dedication of all the staff.
- Winner of Network Louth Women in Business Awards 2009 and 2010
- Winner of IVNA Student Veterinary Nurse of the Year 2012
- Winner of the IVNA Veterinary Receptionist of the Year 2013
- Hills Weight Watcher of the Year 2015 and 2016
- Finalists in the National Veterinary Awards 2018
- Finalists in the 2018 IVA Veterinary Awards in the following categories: Receptionist of the year, Nurse of the year and Veterinary Practice Manager of the year
Allpets Veterinary Hospital together with Jacqui O’Brien MVB cert IVAS of Acuvet Ireland are proud to announce the introduction of Acupuncture clinics here at the hospital! Acupuncture is a safe, effective, complementary therapy best used in
Allpets Vets are exceptional in their knowledge and care of all animals, and in particular their care of small animals, especially rabbits. I cannot recommend them more highly.
I cannot praise this veterinary practice highly enough. I have trusted my cat’s health in their hands for over ten years. All the vets and nurses have a palpable love of animals and I am confident that my precious fur babies get the best of care with them.
We have been customers of Allpets since day one and have never found fault. The staff have cared for my dogs through every illness imaginable with incredible compassion and expertise. Their genuine care and love for the animals is evident, this was so apparent and appreciated when one of my dogs came to the end of his life. Couldn’t ask for a better service for the animal and the owner. Keep doing what you’re doing.
The staff of Allpets have been looking after my German Shepherd dog, Achilles since he was a puppy. He suffers from IBD (an auto immune disorder). He has been extremely unwell on previous numerous visits. With their care and professional guidance, we now have his condition under control. He is now 9 years old. I honestly believe only for their sincere professional care and love for animals that my Achilles would not be here now. And for that I thank you. x
Brought my dog Hugo in last night out of hours as I thought he had a stroke. Turned out thank for that it was less serious a first case of grand mal epileptic fit. Sean the vet was a gent and showed real interest in Hugo and really made us confident in his well-being. Thanks so much for the amazing service.
I would highly recommend all pets. Nothing is a problem for them. Highly professional friendly staff. The phone call to let you know how your pet is doing. Thank you so much for looking after ‘lucky’ today she is sleeping soundly after her operation on her paw.