Allpets Veterinary Hospital is a 100% small animal veterinary hospital, established by Annmarie Horgan in 2006, with the aim of providing 24/7 professional and compassionate care for both the patient and owner. Our premises was extended in 2018 and is excellently equipped with modern facilities to cater for the medical and surgical needs of your animal. We offer separated waiting areas, segregated consult rooms, designated wards and two theatre spaces.
Award Winning Veterinary Team
- In November 2008 we were delighted to have received a Highly Commended Veterinary Team Award at The Stronghold National Veterinary Awards – to be commended at a national level was a great achievement and acknowledgement of the dedication of all the staff
- Winner of Network Louth Women in Business Awards 2009 and 2010
- Winner of IVNA Student Veterinary Nurse of the Year 2012
- Winner of the IVNA Veterinary Receptionist of the Year 2013
- Hills Weight Watcher of the Year 2015 and 2016
- Finalists in the National Veterinary Awards 2018
- Finalists in the 2018 IVA Veterinary Awards in the following categories: Receptionist of the year, Nurse of the year and Veterinary Practice Manager of the year
- In October 2019 we were accredited by the International Society for Feline Medicine (ISFM) as a Cat Friendly Clinic
- Overall winner of the health and Fitness Award
- Finalist in both Best Professional Services and also finalist in SME of the year (11-50 employees) North East Business Awards 2019
We understand that your pet has become a valued member of your household and its health and well-being are as important as that of everyone in the family. Our team of vets and nurses are dedicated to achieving the highest standards of care and regularly attend continued professional development programmes to keep updated on constant advances in veterinary practice.