COVID-19 Hospital Update 19/03/2020
If you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus as stated on the HSE notices or you have visited any of the affected regions recently please do not visit the hospital. If you think your pet may need an appointment to see one of our Vets, please contact us for advice on 0419810000 and we will endeavour to assist.
- Consults at Allpets hospital are strictly by appointment only.
- Please use our online booking system where possible.
- The hospital is now operating a Closed Door policy. We are also operating, a circle flow system for pets re entry and exit of the hospital.
- We ask that where possible, you pay via card – this is to reduce the handling of cash.
In relation to BOOKED APPOINTMENTS:
- Please arrive at your appointment time – On parking at the hospital, please phone the clinic (0419810000) to check in for your appointment. Please wait in your car.
- When the vet/nurse is ready to see you, you will receive a phone call from staff to come to the right hand side hospital (entrance) door.
- Staff will then take your pet into the hospital to one of our consult rooms and will ask you to return to your car to await a phone call from vet to discuss any questions or concerns you have in relation to your pet as they assess them.
- Please follow further instructions from Staff, who will provide these via phone – in relation to pet collection and payment.
In relation to MEDICATION/FOOD ORDERS:
- Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance (24hrs) to order. Please include your pet name. This will allow us time to prepare the items, so that they are ready for collection.
- Please pay via phone in advance of collection where possible, to reduce waiting time outside the hospital.
- On arrival at hospital to collect items, staff will greet you request the name of your pet and ask what you have ordered (meds or food / both)
- Please wait outside while staff get your items for you
- If your items are not pre-paid, payment will be taken at the door – where possible please pay via contactless payment and staff will then give meds/food out to you
We appreciate your understanding during this time.
The above measures are in place for the safety of both clients and staff and to adhere to HSE guidelines.
Covid-19 is a rapidly developing situation and we will inform our clients of any updates as necessary.
Thank you for choosing Allpets